We at Apollo Digital, are committed to ensuring that the privacy of your data is respected.
Should you have any further questions about the data we collect, drop us a line at:
Who we are
Our company, Apollo Digital OOD is a digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our website address is https://apollodigital.io
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Any information we collect about you is done in accordance to the General Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
This data will not be shared with anyone outside of Apollo Digital OOD or its associated companies, or partners.
We collect information for various reasons:
- To communicate with you
- To track analytics data on our website's performance in order to improve user experience
- When in line with the settings and preferences you have shared with us, to update you on special promotions, new services, or products that we think can benefit you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We only use the data collected from the contact form to establish communication with interested individuals or corporations.
Akismet collects information about visitors who comment on our site, functioning as an anti-spam tool. The information collected typically includes the commenter's IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
We use these software to track and continuously improve user experience on our site.
Hotjar, Hubspot and Mouseflow
We use these technologies to track user experience and performance/conversion rates.
You can learn more about how Hotjar helps maintain your data private and secure here.
We collect this information in order to provide a better UI/UX experience to our site visitors.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone outside of Apollo Digital or its associated companies, or partners.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We also retain Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager data indefinitely. We use that data to further improve your on-site experience and to track conversions.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments are checked through an automated spam detection service.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Apollo Digital!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Apollo Digital OOD's Website, located at apollodigital.io.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Apollo Digital if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Visitor comments are checked through an automated spam detection service.
Unless otherwise stated, Apollo Digital OOD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Apollo Digital. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Apollo Digital for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Apollo Digital
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Apollo Digital
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Apollo Digital
- Redistribute content from Apollo Digital
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Apollo Digital OOD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Apollo Digital OOD,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Apollo Digital OOD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Apollo Digital OOD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Apollo Digital OOD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups
- representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Apollo Digital OOD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Apollo Digital OOD. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Apollo Digital OOD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The names and logos on the Website identifying Apollo Digital and/or any third party and their products and services are either (a) proprietary marks of Apollo Digital or (b) marks which Apollo Digital is licensed or authorised to use, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on the User any licence of or other authorisation to use any such mark or any other intellectual property right of Apollo Digital or third party, subject always to the above provisions relating to copyright.
Except where expressly indicated otherwise, copyright in all of the Contents of our Website belongs to Apollo Digital.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.